Toro Rosso Developers has defined Puerto Vallarta´s skyline as the creator of condominium residences for a global market of demanding buyers for more than a decade.
Our development portfolio showcases an elite collection of much-sought-after projects such as Avalon Residences & Spa, Horizon Residences, La Cima I, La Cima III and Paramount Bay, all located at the foot of the palm-filled jungle of La Sierra Madre. It was our vision that allowed us to foresee these great locations as prime residential zones before they were overly popular.
Now, inspired by years of traveling, we want to help Puerto Vallarta go back to its roots and develop a luxury lifestyle in the old city, the famous Romantic Zone. We will begin development of Pier 57 only 150 mts. away from the iconic pier in Puerto Vallarta. The Los Muertos Pier has made it to CNN’s list of most beautiful piers in the world. Ranked number six in the article, the Pier on Los Muertos Beach is at the heart of Vallarta´s vibrant lifestyle.
Innovative and adaptable are two words that best describe the cleverly-designed Pier 57 condominiums. The unique concept of Pier 57 allows for each 2 bedroom 2 bath home the ability to convert to an oversized one bedroom with larger living areas or spacious open studio loft-style apartment all in about 1,100 sq. ft of living space. With at least a half dozen different floor-plans to select from, the arrangement and layout options are plentiful and can suit your own specific needs and desires.
Opulence is the standard in Pier 57 with rooftop amenities which include a resort-style infinity-edge swimming pool, raised sundeck for
additional privacy, private cabanas with entertainment systems, full bar, restaurant facilities and full-feature gym facilities. Expect only the best in kitchen equipment and design with a retractable privacy wall which conceals the kitchen entirely when not in use for more of a lounge environment. Diffused LED lighting throughout creates a softer and more elegant environment throughout the condominium space. Finish materials are imported and of the highest quality available.
- Building reception area on the main floor/lobby
- Two elevators that travel from the parking area to the rooftop entertainment areaService stairs
- Interior corridors
- Parking for 25 vehicles (extra cost)
- Concrete floors
- Solid block walls, stucco finishes or exposed concrete
- Controlled access
- Storage rooms/lockers (extra cost)
- Employee area (dressing room, bathrooms)
- Emergency power generator
- Hydropneumatic system
- Water heater for the pool
- Marble floor in all areas (30X60 cm tiles)
- Cement partition perimeter walls
- Standard drywall interior walls with highest quality latex paint finishes
- PVC, aluminum and/or imitation wood sliding or swing screens/doors
- Main door, bedrooms and bath doors of wood, according to the design specifications
- Standard drywall ceiling according to the architectural design
- Marble floor in all areas (30X60 cm tiles)
- Marble shower walls (30X60 cm tiles)
- Marble countertops according to the design
- Ceramic toilet and sink
- Name brand chrome finish or similar bath accessories such as shower head, handles, faucets
- Template glass stall shower door
- Granite countertops according to the architectural design
- In-counter stove and/or cooktop
- Stainless steel sink
- Exhaust hood
- Name brand chrome or similar faucet
- Name brand refrigerator
- Wood folding pocket doors
- Italian design laminate kitchen cabinetry, highest quality hardware on cabinets and shelves according to design
- Utility area with sink, electric heater, laundry center (washer/dryer combo), according to the design of each unit
- Interior hallway lighting design
- Hidden wiring for cable TV and phone, with outlets in the living room and master bedroom
- Fan and coil air conditioning equipment
- Indirect lighting throughout the unit according to design
- Interphone and telephone outlets (up to 3 lines)
- Grounded outlets in the kitchen and bath area
- Spectacular rooftop infinity pool built with reinforced concrete, with panoramic Bay and town views, finished with Venetian tiles or similar
- Aqua Bar
- Lounge chairs on a wood deck or similar
- Gym with panoramic views, concrete slab ceiling, glass and partition walls, with fine finish plastering
- Jacuzzi inside pool
- Spectacular covered bar with views over the pool
- Umbrella terraces
- Semi-private cabañas
- Palm garden
It is a deeply felt response to a clearly seen vision led by Toro Rosso Developers, one of Vallarta’s most innovative and experienced residential developers.
Toro Rosso’s vision has culminated in one of Vallarta’s finest, most prestigious condos. With a hand-picked team Toro Rosso has delivered a masterpiece perfectly positioned in the heart of Puerto Vallarta’s Romantic Zone.
From the lush rooftop landscape that greets every arrival; the magical, seamless connection that links the ground floor with the pool, deck, gardens, beach and ocean beyond; and the vast,
beautifully sculptured and shaded terraces that dramatically increase the living space of each and every residence; all such features have made inside/outside living a truly wonderful reality.
Pier57’s extraordinary boutique hotel-like experience is further enhanced by having what we definitely think is by far the best rooftop in town. The elegantly sculptural, flow-through residences boast breathtaking views both westward over the ocean and Eastward over palm filled Sierra Madre. This perfect union of building, stunning oceanfront location and the green forest makes Pier57 not just the latest, most refined addition to Toro Rosso’s collection, but also a trend setter for the next wave of luxurious experience in Vallarta´s Old Town.